Re: LF: LCD Display

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LF: LCD Display

I can barely use my TI-92 without direct overhead light and then at a
narrow angle range.  My HP is fine in low light conditions.  There are a
lot of trade-offs either way (i.e. my HPs cost $250 a piece which is
getting pretty steep for a calculator).  I also found TI-Basic easier to
deal with than RPN in non-trivial programs.  The biggest gripe I have
against the TI-92 is the size -- otherwise I prefer it over my HPs for
everyday stuff.  It would be nice to be able to do base arithmetic on the
TI though...

-Kevin
khuber@mr.net