Re: A89: when i say JUMP, you say WHEN?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: when i say JUMP, you say WHEN?

Here's the opcode for a JMP <ea>:

%0100111011<MODE (3 bits)><REGISTER (3 bits)>

Your addressing mode is a constant, if I remember correctly, so:

(xxx).W  MODE = %111  REGISTER = %000
(xxx).L  MODE = %111  REGISTER = %001

I haven't taken the time to learn M68K assembly yet, but I do know Z80 and I
understand what all that means, so it should be correct :)

I'll forward you personally an email from Scott Novek (I believe) on how to
obtain Motorolla's reference manuals (for free).

- JayEll

In a message dated 2/18/01 9:27:06 PM Mountain Standard Time,