[A89] graphics question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] graphics question

I know this is probably an extremely newbie question which is probably
obvious to everyone and is probably mentioned in an FAQ somewhere (although I
looked and didn't see anything specific mentioned)
Where can I find a program that (or what is an easy way to) converts a .bmp
(such as a 16x16 black and white image) into C code for use with TIGCC?
I've seen examples of images done, but they use HEX code for specific lines
and places and such, and I don't really know much about HEX.
So, is there a program somewhere which does this for you, or is there some
glaringly obvious way that I'm missing, or what?