[A89] Re: graphics question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A89] Re: graphics question

just to mention a different way of making a sprite w/o having to make a bmp.
the easiest is to use binary (i don't use c but i believe it's the same way
as asm...)
 ex:
11111111b would be a straight 8 pixel line, the 1s are pixels you want on
and 0s are pixels you want off.
so if you put 32 of them into an array then it would be a solid block 16x16.
if you want it in hex then just use the calc on the computer in scientific
mode and change it to binary then put in what the binary value is and hit
the hex radio button and that's the hex code