A89: Which is better?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Which is better?

Alrighty guys, I've got a question for all of you.  Yes, I know this is the
Assembly 89 list, but I figure this would be the best place to ask.  I've
heard of people programming for the 89 in any of 4 different languages: A)
BASIC, B)hex, C) Assembly Language, and D) C.  I'm fairly new to programming
outside of BASIC, so which is the best between hex, assembly, and C?  Pros
and cons between them?  I'm interested in learning non-BASIC stuff for the
89, and obviously I want to make things easier on myself by learning the
best one.  Help me out here.  Thanks.

Follow-Ups: References: