Re: A89: Which is better?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Which is better?

Real Programmers (the kind who don't eat.. they drink Mt Dew) don't program in
high level languages.
Real Programmers use binary code.
If they feel like being prissy.
If you want any respect on this list, you must buy yourself a chunk of silicon
and hand-etch your code onto it, then solder it into your calculator.
That's the sort of thing a Real Programmer would do.
--robin

Matthew Moore wrote:

> Alrighty guys, I've got a question for all of you.  Yes, I know this is the
> Assembly 89 list, but I figure this would be the best place to ask.  I've
> heard of people programming for the 89 in any of 4 different languages: A)
> BASIC, B)hex, C) Assembly Language, and D) C.  I'm fairly new to programming
> outside of BASIC, so which is the best between hex, assembly, and C?  Pros
> and cons between them?  I'm interested in learning non-BASIC stuff for the
> 89, and obviously I want to make things easier on myself by learning the
> best one.  Help me out here.  Thanks.

Follow-Ups: References: