Re: A89: OT: Interesting Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: OT: Interesting Question

Hehe.  This is turning out to be even more fun than I had hoped for. :-)

> I will bet you that you have never even programmed one assembly program in
> your life.

On the contrary, friend.  I have programed much in many assembly languages.
Z80 and M68000 included.  I prefer C to them all, but do program well in
both of the assembly languages, as well as 80x86.  Whether or not you will
believe me is your choice, and since I really don't feel the need to brag I
won't start listing my accomplishments or what-not.  Rather, I feel the need
to make fun of you, and so _that_ is what I shall do.

> Most people joined this list to talk about programming not other
> crap.

Perhaps you are right on this point....  Most people may have _joined_ this
list to talk about programming.  However, many people are on this list, but
not a large number "talk" frequently.  _These_ people talk about whatever
they wish.  I do not think that will change, and I don't think it should.  I
am often amused by these off topic messages, and informed or intriqued by
them.  Those people who are not should just deal with it.

> As I said before I was simply letting him know that we don't want spam.

As my esteemed colleague, Sassamo16, has already said, _you_ don't want
spam.  To say that "we" don't want spam is quite presumptious, my friend.

> That is all I have to say and please don't reply because I am sick of this
> stupid stuff.

I, on the other hand, find it much enjoyable. :)

--kaus