From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Kaus
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2000 8:17 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: OT: Interesting Question

You are the biggest Schmuck that ever did Schmuck, Simon.  Talk about a big
idiot.

In actuality, I did join this list for the spam, if you wish to call it
that.  It gives me something to read and talk.  I don't care if it isnt
aobut assembly on the ti-89.  Most of the people on this list have interests
similar to mine (except you--you are too much of an idiot to even understand
half the stuff we're interested in) and therefore usually talk about things
that interest me.  If you don't like it, leave.

--kaus