A89: big problem with ti-gcc ide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: big problem with ti-gcc ide

I have a problem with ti-gcc ide and I was wondering if anybody else had
this.  Last night, after working on the program, I used the File-Save All
function in the menu command and then went to bed.  When I woke up to try to
open my project, there was no Sprite.trp or even the Sprite.C file.  What I
get instead of the code that I have is this:

[Settings]
Project Name=Project1
GCC Switches=
Assembler Switches=
Linker Switches=

[Included Files]
C File 1=Sprite.c

When I open up the Sprite.C file.  I searched for the real Sprite.c and
Sprite.tpr file and neither of them are on my computer.  I only had this
problem when I selected Save All.  Anybody else have this?

Dan