A89: Re: big problem with ti-gcc ide

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: big problem with ti-gcc ide

Hi!

| I have a problem with ti-gcc ide and I was wondering if anybody else had
| this.  Last night, after working on the program, I used the File-Save All
| function in the menu command and then went to bed.  When I woke up to try
| open my project, there was no Sprite.trp or even the Sprite.C file.  What
| get instead of the code that I have is this:

Sorry about this.  The problem is very simple, actually:  When you save your
project (via Save All or Save Project As), you should leave the extension
.tpr as it is.  If you happen to name it something.c, and something.c
already exists in your project, one file will override the other.

Hope this helps (and hope I'm right, otherwise please email me).

Bye,
Sebastian Reichelt