Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

> Prosit doesn't have to multitask Doors progs. Who
> wants to write a text file and play phoenix at the
> same time? You could back up the status of everyting
> running somewhere, and restore it after you finish
> running the program.

Not to be blunt, but if I do it this way then what would be the point of running
the game from Prosit? Just a nice (and big) shell?

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92+ at http://prosit.ticalc.org
Random PQF Quote follows:

Chain-mail isn't much defence against an arrow. It certainly isn't when the
arrow is being aimed between your eyes.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Follow-Ups: References: