Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: A possible shell for the 89...

Yes :) Prosit is a nice shell (even if it is large). It would be cool if
someone would write a file manager for it ;) DoorsOS program execution
would be nice (just so you dont have to exit to doors and come back) :P
Multi-tasking DoorsOS programs would be most likely very hard :)

-}InFuZeD{