Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

"evil inheritance"? You can't honestly say that the rom provides all the
functions we could ever use... and thus, we would be forced to link all
the extra routines we need with our program regardless of wether another
program already has them there. A C Runtime library is definantly
desirable wether or not it is done with a kernel is up to whom every,
but a dozen dulpicate code blocks removed is enouch for me to say that a
library is definantly not evil.

--
Scott "Wrath" Dial
wrath@calc.org