Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

Hi!

> Well, I thought it was best because it had the asm built in. So
> no library versions or other crap to mess with it.

Both TI89 and TI92Plus have the asm built in. And there is no need
to write asm programs which are based on libraries, kernels and
other crap (all my programs are shell-less, and there are a lot of
shell-less programs made recently, mainly with help of TIGCC). In
my opinion, libraries, kernels etc. are just evil inheritance from
Fargo and TI92 (unexpanded) which does not have built-in asm support.

Zeljko