A89: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Re: Re: Grayscale troubles

HW2 is something I hadn't considered, what tricks will be necessary to make this routine work on HW2 calculators?  What is it about HW2 calculators that makes grayscale not work?  Is the LCD address port moved?
TI didn't release some timings for HW2, if I'm right.  That way it will flicker a lot more, because there is no way to completely synchronize it with the LCD.  I don't have an HW2 calculator, but Zeljko Juric says in the documentation of his library that the "flicker bug" has been corrected.  Maybe you could take a look at his grayscale routines.  The file is gray.c, but they are written in ASM.

Sebastian Reichelt