A89: What am I doing wrong

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: What am I doing wrong

How do I compile with a68k.  I have used it for a year, but with a batch
file.  My hd died and now I am having troubles using it.

I downloaded the newest version of doors developer.  I unzipped it.  I moved
a68k.exe out of the a68k directory and into the main one.  Then I type "a68k
hello.asm"  and it gives me this

userlib.h line 193
hello.asm line 3
1784   userlib::runprog        equ     userlib@0010
                                        ^ Undefined Symbol.
                                        ^ Undefined Symbol.
1822
End of assembly - 2092 errors were found.
Heap usage:  -w2047,116
Total hunk sizes:  48 code, 0 data, 0 BSS

hello.asm, which comes with doors developer only includes doorsos.h,
graphlib.h, and userlib.h all of which are in the main directory.

I remember having this problem before, but I forgot the solution.  Thanks in
advance for any help!

Matt.