A89: Assembly Shells and Math--Impossible?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Assembly Shells and Math--Impossible?

Hello,
I wrote just a few days ago on this subject... someone suggested trying Teos.  Didn't work
for me.
It's really starting to piss me off now.  I've tried them all I belive--DoorsOS, Universal
OS, and Teos.  Each of them, when installed on my HW1 2.03 calc, screw up numerous math
functions, including solve (it gives me the error 'argument must be a boolean expression or
integer').  The only way to return the calculator to normal is to do a full memory reset.
I don't recall having this problem before I upgraded to AMS 2.03.  Is there any way around
this?  Does anyone even know what the problem is?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

-Ryan

(must... play... Pheonix... soon... going into *gasp* withdrawl...)