Re: A89: Yet another problem with AMS 2.xx

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Yet another problem with AMS 2.xx

In a message dated 3/31/2000 10:27:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
zjuric@utic.net.ba writes:

> Any solution??? Yes (but somewhat awkward). I will make a
>  "patch" which will intercept this stupid test, and allow
>  executing ASM programs in expressions. This patch will need
>  to be installed after the reset of the calculator, and it
>  will remain active until next reset. This is the only
>  solution. I am afraid that TI users will become tired of
>  various "patches" which need to be installed on AMS 2.xx to
>  work normally...
>
>  Zeljko Juric

thank you for all the time that you spend on expanding the ASM and C
possibilities on the 89!  Maybe all the patches could be added together or
something.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>