Re: A89: The future of 89/92+ Shells(AMS2.0,92+SDK)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: The future of 89/92+ Shells(AMS2.0,92+SDK)

In a message dated 10/31/99 11:21:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
slider_klaus@gmx.net writes:

> As time goes by, TI will release the 89/92+ SDK and for the first time
>  "Real" programming for the 89/92+ is possible because we will get
>  information about the whole system and its internal functions.

This reminds me, why does it take TI so long to come up with all the system
information?  it's hard to believe that they can create a calculator and even
after a year not know much about its internals.

--TurboSoft

Visit the TURBOSOFT HOMEPAGE:  The most current Basic and C programs created
by TurboSoft for the 89, and the most 89 web links.
<A HREF="http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/">http://turbosoft.ticalc.org/</A>