Re: A89: TI-89 Harware revision 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: TI-89 Harware revision 2

That doesn't mean that it is possible to change the frequency of the 89 (or any
computer) by software.  In a modern computer, you can though, but that is
because they have built it that way. In older computers you had to manually
change jumpers for clock and mulitplier.
In the 89 it is certainly not possible to change the speed via software, but to
return to the original question by keymo, in hardware version 2, they are doing
just that (changeing the hardware) that is why it is possible for it to be
faster. I don't say it is, I have never seen a 2.00HW-ti89, but it is possible.

//Olle