A89: Libraries webpage.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Libraries webpage.

im just wondering what everyone here thinks about a webpage for the
libraries.  basically for all of us geeks who are online when you program.  i
don't know why, but this seemed like a good idea, and maybe i could make a
webpage thats all for ti-89 asm libraries.  and make a main page, where you
choose a category such as graphics, text, compression, etc...  and it will
like bring you to a page that has all of the different *.h files.  and leads
you to the right one.  this seems like a good idea to me, but prolly not
anyone else.  so mail to <a
href="mailto:jer2665@aol.com?subject=usefulness%20of%20librarie%20webpage">Ema
il to let me know.  rate it.  1-5 on usefulness of an idea.  1=wow,  you need
a life, thats the stupidest thing i ever heard-5=wow, you need a life, but
that could be helpful.  if it would be helpful i don't know how long it would
take to do it.  but if i ever get a chance, and stay home.  i may.  thanks.

p.s.  sorry for the email.  but its easiet to already set up everything so
you jsut rate it.  thanks