A89: Library webpage, resent

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Library webpage, resent

im just wondering what everyone here thinks about a webpage for the
libraries.  basically for all of us geeks who are online when you program.  i
don't know why, but this seemed like a good idea, and maybe i could make a
webpage thats all for ti-89 asm libraries.  and make a main page, where you
choose a category such as graphics, text, compression, etc...  and it will
like bring you to a page that has all of the different *.h files.  and leads
you to the right one.  this seems like a good idea to me, but prolly not
anyone else.  so mail to <a
href="mailto:jer2665@aol.com?subject=usefullness%20of%20librarie%20webpage">Je
r2665@aol.com
</a>.  don't respond directly to this mail.  this seems like a good idea to
me, but prolly not anyone else.  so mail to let me know how you rate it.
1=loser, thats not helpful.  or 5=damn good idea ol' chap.  so let me know,
and if it sucks, ill hang my head in shame, if it works, i may just make it.
thanks for the input from everyone who sends a reply.

p.s.  sorry for the html,  but it just made it alot easier to send it that
way instead, of having a bunch of people keep writing to this list and piss
and moan at me.