A89: Mogsoft Website

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Mogsoft Website

"In the future, Mogsoft hopes to set the standard for excellent TI89
assembly games- especially with RPGs. Mark our words: we WILL beat CCIA's
Pokemon someday!"

heeeey. . . I heard that =)  Try me, you haven't even seen it. . .
seriously, though, if I can ever get up off my lazy rear and do some coding,
I can finish up pokemon soon. . . any of you regulars here want a beta, let
me know =)

This is war -- I should make you credit me for attempting to assist you with
that lookup table program!  At least half of my routines in pokemon use
lookup tables, and if you use them in tandem with tios::heapalloc, they can
ve used just like dynamic arrays in a high-level language.  I have to go
back to Poker 86 and implement some more, they're just so darn convenient
and small. . .

So what's next, Moggy?  If you want any help with demo routines (how about
external savegames? I'm working on that now) just give me a call. . .

                    -Scott Noveck (SMN)
                     smn@calc.org
                     Lead Programmer:
                     Pokemon 89