A89: 68k Keyreading Routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: 68k Keyreading Routines

FYI, I fixed the Pokemon key reading routines -- you MUST disable interupt 1
if it is not already in use for something else.  You can disable it right
before reading the port and re-enable it right after so that
userlib::idle_loop and other routines that read the tios get_key values
still work.  If interupt 1 is still enabled, it seems to send a constant
%00000000 mask to ($600019) - I still have no idea why =)

                            -Scott Noveck (SMN)
                             smn@calc.org
                             Lead Programmer:
                             Pokemon 89 - Zelda 89