A89: Doors / Protect feature: I need your help !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Doors / Protect feature: I need your help !!

Hi there,

Some people reported me some bugs about the Protect feature of Doors. I
have myself had a bug with it, so I'm sure this bug exists.

The symptoms are: for ex: you protect a file and instead if disapearing
from Doors, it just has no name
		other example: you protect a file, it disapears from Doors, but when
you quit, it is still here in the TIOS !

My problem is that I can't study this bug, because I am unable to
reproduct it again..
So if you can find a way to get it, or you have a .sav file (for the
emulator) which contains this bug, please mail me !

Thanks for your help,

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr