Re: A89: C-Compiler, was: re Hal for the Ti89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: C-Compiler, was: re Hal for the Ti89

Are those libraries REALLY needed?
Yes, if we wanted to port true C code, but as a tool for making assembly
easier, we don't.
If you look at Small C for the TI-85 they (Jeremy) just ported all the ZShell
and USGARD libraries and functions, which seems to have worked OK.
BTW, that compiler (Small C), has a 68k port, we would just have to customize
it slightly.
-Patrick
psweeney@geocities.com
sweenp@rpi.edu