Re: A89: C-Compiler, was: re Hal for the Ti89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: C-Compiler, was: re Hal for the Ti89

some are already found, and it is possible to find new, just by looking in the
rom..  I don't think we should sit just like morons and waiting for TI to feed
us with info. It's time to get a bit active and try to find out for our selves.
Look on the 85 scene for example. (the first) TI didn't release a single word of
information about the 85. But look at what they have achieved? they started the
whole asm frenzy on TI calculators

//Olle