A89: TI-89 info was(Re: supervisor vs usermode...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: TI-89 info was(Re: supervisor vs usermode...)

Who doesn't release source code?  Or who does release it?  I think you are
talking about Xavier and DoorsOS, since I don't think gaming code will tell
you much about the inner workings of the 89... am I right?

Hahaha, if I had any info to put up on a web site, I would.  But being
stupid as I am, I know very little about the 89 and asm in general, only
enough to use libs to make a very simple program.

And to fill my empty asm brain with bits of knowledge, do you know if there
is a limit to the size an asm program can be on the 89?

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/