Re: A89: Re: TCML Proposal

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: TCML Proposal

>Ok, then if I was you I'd make the actual program get the connection to the
>web. That isnt easy, I mean PPP on a calculator? Winsock? VT100 makes much
>more sense... heck, you really want to handle IP packets on a calculator?

I'm working on PPP for the calc and it doesn't seem like it's going to be
that large or difficult.  To answer your question, yes, I want to handle IP
packets.  If you want to do any of your other suggestions without a
computer you will need TCP/IP to connect to an ISP.  If you have a computer
and a modem handy, why would you want to run ICQ on your calc?

	--Nate