Re: A89: the VAT

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: the VAT

At 08:26 AM 01/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
>> I did not post this program, but its idea originally came from me.  Its
>> purpose is to degrade your flash-rom to the point of replacability near the
>> end of your warranty, thereby getting you a brand new flash-rom chip and 6
>> months of extra warranty.  repeat ever 5 months...
>
>In other words, fraud.
>
>You destroy something then say that it is TI's fault.  That's fraud!  Why
>would you admit that publicly?  Actually, you don't have to answer me.  I
>don't care.  It's too bad the world is getting to the point that we (you)
>don't see this as wrong.

1) It's not fraud.  I would be neither stating nor implying anything untrue.

2) I wouldn't say it was TI's fault.

3) I cant actually DO this anyways.  The link port in my 89 died about 2
weeks after I got it, and it will take me a while to get ahold of the tools
I need to fix it (or replace it).

4) Another reason I cant do this (same reason I cant get my link port fixed
by them): my warranty is void.

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44                   FON:9316484164 |_) o | |