Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (New language?)

TGAardvark said something about people not knowing what Lynx is.

I know what it is, and this TCML thing was my idea, origionally! The problem
is that if you used something like Lynx to display pages on the calc, the
format would never quite seem correct, things would be displayed in strange
places, and you'd feel like you're in a winnebago on the highway. Using a
markup language designed for a small screen and limited memory would make it
_MUCH_ easier to browse those pages on the calc.

Of course, I do not oppose a program that works something like lynx, but it
would be much better if there was also a special markup language that is
designed for the calc.