Re: A89: Internet Link (TCML)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Internet Link (TCML)

here is my idea for a simple calculator markup language.  i chose a tag
identification scheme that would minimize waste space.  all tags are
exactly 2 characters, starting with ( for start and ) for end tags, making
for a total of 36 possible tags using only alphanumerics.

(T___)T   displays ___ at the top of the screen
(C___)C   displays ___ centered
(1___)1   displays ___ in font size 1 (small)
(2___)2   displays ___ in font size 2 (medium)
(3___)3   displays ___ in font size 3 (large)
(O___)O   displays the character represented by the value ___
(A___)A   indicates that ___ is a link to another file
(R___)R   displays ___ with a ruling through it, if omit ___ same as html <HR>
(I___)I   displays ___ as an inline file
((        displays the actual ( character
))        displays the actual ) character

perhaps not allow more than one set of tags on a single line?  this would
make for slightly less flexibility, but much easier coding, imho.  font
size end tags wouldnt have to be mandatory, but it may make coding easier
if they are.  (I should support most every type of calculator file, but
images and matrices would be the most used (matrices to replace tables).

--
Bill Risher        Sparr      UIN:1952775    ._, . . .
Lorenai #44                   FON:9316484164 |_) o | |