Re: A89: Address errors with doors, maybe columns too

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Joe Koston wrote:

> >1.make a backup
> >2.never type in undefined variables in the y= editor.  this, too, will crash
> >your calc, and it is unrecoverable.
> >

> Dang man just barely got this too late...
>
> i was in second period and tried to graph xsin(x)
>
> forgot the multiplication sign and it gave me address error....spent the
> whole day making small basic games to keep me from beign bored...(guess
> number, snake game sutff like that.)  i was just about to post this....

Sorry for this.. ;-(

> it was the newest doors btw maybe Xavier could fix that if it is
> fixable...might not be in doors come to think of it

I don't know if this is a DoorsOS error but it might be.. I first have
to have this bug on my calc too, and then I'll see what I can do.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team
E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
Doors Homepage: http://start.at/doors