Re: A89: Address errors with doors, maybe columns too

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Address errors with doors, maybe columns too

>1.make a backup
>2.never type in undefined variables in the y= editor.  this, too, will crash
>your calc, and it is unrecoverable.

Dang man just barely got this too late...

i was in second period and tried to graph xsin(x)

forgot the multiplication sign and it gave me address error....spent the
whole day making small basic games to keep me from beign bored...(guess
number, snake game sutff like that.)  i was just about to post this....

it was the newest doors btw maybe Xavier could fix that if it is
fixable...might not be in doors come to think of it
joE

ICQ: 12676345  AIM: Olp1726
http://members.xoom.com/olp1726/

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of
bastards."

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile
and a gun."
-Al Capone

-"I believe in computer dating, but only if the computers are truly in
love. " Groucho Marx

Follow-Ups: References: