A89: Direct Input and Other Questions Part II

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Direct Input and Other Questions Part II

In case my second question was a bit "vague", here is the code I had to move
the sprite.. I put a "bsr CheckFire" right after the label KeyLoop from the
past email.

CheckFire:
	move.l ball,d0                    ;checks if ball is on screen - if not,
then just return
	cmp #0,d0
	beq DoneCheckFire

	bsr DrawBall                     ;remove
	move.l baly,d0
	sub.l #1,d0                        ;move
	cmp #0,d0                         ;if at top of screen
	beq RemoveFire             ;remove
	move.l d0,baly                 ;else put y-1=y
	bsr DrawBall                    ;draw and return
DoneCheckFire:
	rts

Thanks In Advance.

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>