Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

>OK, enough bashing on the casios... basically, it would be kinda cool if
there
>was an 89 color... but what's the practical application, besides games? Of
>course, I'm sure there's one but I don't know what it is... :)

One thing that was good about it was when you shaded and drew multiple
graphs it was easier to see the different lines so you wouldnt get confused
like waves and stuff....to know which is which. but it wasnt worth the loss
in speed or ability.