Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

>my friends calc crashed after I sent him some game i had, what happened was it
>froze, and then the whole screen turned bright blue, i mean bright sorta aqua
>blue.  we reset it and copied everything that we did, and it happened again.
>this could be very useful if we figure out a way to make it turn blue, or
>other colors, without crashing.  This is everything that it had, i'm sure he
>will soon tell you himself, and explain more about what he did.
>	doorsos, kernel, doors, fargray, filelib, graphlib, gray4lib, gray7lib,
>hexlib, hufflib, 	linelib, userlib, util, ziplib, cartoon3, period89,
>smq,
>smqedit, smqlib, mariolvl
>if anyone is interested in this, please email me at Sassamo16@aol.com and i
>will try to provide more information such as versions, what was archived, etc.

Sounds cool, but I bet it can't be too good for the display.  It would be
nice if TI made a TI-89 color like the Casio CFX-9850Ga-PLUS.  It can do
red, green, blue and black.  With seven level greyscale that makes 16386
possible colors.  Wouldn't that be something!

	--Nate

Follow-Ups: References: