A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: ti-89 color, and I don't mean grayscale

my friends calc crashed after I sent him some game i had, what happened was it
froze, and then the whole screen turned bright blue, i mean bright sorta aqua
blue.  we reset it and copied everything that we did, and it happened again.
this could be very useful if we figure out a way to make it turn blue, or
other colors, without crashing.  This is everything that it had, i'm sure he
will soon tell you himself, and explain more about what he did.
	doorsos, kernel, doors, fargray, filelib, graphlib, gray4lib, gray7lib,
hexlib, hufflib, 	linelib, userlib, util, ziplib, cartoon3, period89, smq,
smqedit, smqlib, mariolvl
if anyone is interested in this, please email me at Sassamo16@aol.com and i
will try to provide more information such as versions, what was archived, etc.