Re: A89: System variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: System variables

In a message dated 12/28/99 8:51:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lexlugger@dethstar.de writes:

> I'm currently working on LexOS again and it appears to be fully AMS 2.03
>  compatible but unfortunately it does not implement the new DoorsOS RAM
>  variables jet. That means that it won't run any programs except the ones
>  that I fixed myself (just simple demo programs).
>  In order to implement these RAM variables I will need to know the location
>  of 'kb_vars', the heap variables, and the folder list for all ROM versions
>  (1.00, 1.05, 2.01, 2.03). I also need a method of finding out the ROM
>  version. I would be thankful for any information.

I'm pretty sure the documentation for Doors II explains how to port programs
over to AMS 2.03.  It also tells you how to check the calc version, and the
kb_vars stuff is probably in the header file.

----
Jonah Cohen
<ComAsYuAre@aol.com>
http://linux.hypnotic.org/~jonah/ (down)