A89: System variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: System variables

I'm currently working on LexOS again and it appears to be fully AMS 2.03
compatible but unfortunately it does not implement the new DoorsOS RAM
variables jet. That means that it won't run any programs except the ones
that I fixed myself (just simple demo programs).
In order to implement these RAM variables I will need to know the location
of 'kb_vars', the heap variables, and the folder list for all ROM versions
(1.00, 1.05, 2.01, 2.03). I also need a method of finding out the ROM
version. I would be thankful for any information.