Re: A89: AP Calculus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: AP Calculus

Explain further what you mean it can't do sin(x)^2 or cos(x)^2

At approximately 4:25 PM +1000GMT on the day Earth People call
8/26/99, Zoltan Kocsi declared:

>I found a basic transformation that the TI89 misses in about 2 hours
>of initial playing with it ... sin^2(x) or cos^2(x).
>If it doesn't know *that* one, then it shouldn't be that hard to find
>quite a few others.

---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to
the developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs,
indestructible, with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: