Re: A89: No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: No Subject

LOL!  :-)  ... I realize that I'm having WAY too much fun with this whole
ordeal of unsubscribing from this list.  to be honest with you, i've been
signed up for over a month now and I haven't begun writing my first asm
program.  I thought that I'd pay attention to the info passed around here,
and maybe get some hints.  I never expected to get the laughs I've been
getting from an assembly language list.  I also realize that there are some
valuable resources here to tap into.  I'm thinking in particular of Zoltan
-- who seems to clearly explain even the smallest things so that even I can
understand them.  I don't mean to criticize anyone else by saying that
though...

- Xobes

** keep up the laughs ;-) **
ICQ: 4898857  <- My door's open to everyone.