Re: A89: Re: Inequalities

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Inequalities

> But how do you graph that equation in Function mode? When I try it, it graphs
> nothing.

Unless Y is defined to be something you must graph this in 3D or Param mode - 2D
functions can't show the difference between y and x since in functions y
*depends on* x and can therefore not have more than one value for each given x.

(Read some mail following my own reply) Using a program could work, though. =)

> << > I know that this doesn't have much to do with assembly programming, but
> TI
>  > won't answer the question clearly, so I'm going to see if anyone here can
>  > figure it out. Is there a way to graph inequalities like 4X^2 + Y >= 15 (>=
>  > is greater than or equal to)?? If not, could an assembly program be written
>  > to do this? Thanks.

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92 Plus at http://c625.sparta.lu.se
Random PQF Quote follows:

Mustrum Ridcully did a lot for rare species. For one thing, he kept
them rare.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)