Re: A89: Re: Inequalities

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Inequalities

But how do you graph it in Param mode? Sorry if it's a stupid question.

In a message dated 8/5/99 10:57:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
e96nbr@efd.lth.se writes:

<< > But how do you graph that equation in Function mode? When I try it, it
graphs
 > nothing.

 Unless Y is defined to be something you must graph this in 3D or Param mode
- 2D
 functions can't show the difference between y and x since in functions y
 *depends on* x and can therefore not have more than one value for each given
x.

 (Read some mail following my own reply) Using a program could work, though.
=)