Re: A89: Drug War vs. Stock Market

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Drug War vs. Stock Market

For those of you who don't like to read a whole lot...  I'll sum these two posts
up
in a couple of words:

BloWhole@aol.com:
I am an AOL lamer, arrogant shit, xcom, my ISP is always busy, fucking turd

David Phillips:
XCom, I laugh at the mirror, months to ass u me (assume), and m I want to see your
as(s)m(an).

You're welcome.
- Flinn