Re: A89: Drug War vs. Stock Market

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Drug War vs. Stock Market

Listen you arrogant shit.  I never said to write it in asm, and I never said
to make it exactly like XCOM.  Nor did I ever say that I could program in asm.
So op-codes and endless lines of cryptic letters and numbers ain't my bag.
That's no reason to act like a fucking turd.  And since when did speed matter
in a turn based game?