Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

I'm just saying that it contributes to the corruption, let's all make and play halfway intelligent games.  Like nibbles.  Not something that we get
to run around and deal drugs, shoot people, and have a raving fun drug-dealing time, in assembler even.

I just might be convinced to dig up my dad's old m68k manual from the basement and write some cool games for this calc, but just the start of this
drugwars game might keep me from releasing my works like the 83 did for me, I worked hard on some games, I even did a little test to see which
games did better, and it turns out, KILL BARNEY#@$@#  did better than my graphical strategy game that kicked ass and was complex for it's time in
basic, kill barney was made in 6 hours and was text based.

ooOoooOoooo, an advanced, assembled DRUGWARS game, how special.  If I'm going to be beaten out hands down by something just as stupid as that, why
the hell should I release anything at all?

Olle Hedman wrote:

> >let's do the world a favor, and a bet to the rest of the calculator world and have this be one of the few >calculators NOT to get this crappy,
> >overused game.
> >
> >-Dormando
> >Fantasyware (NOT THE ONE THAT CREATED DRUG WARS IN THE FIRST PLACE@#%@$%)
>
> People OBVIOUSLY like this game..  (even though I myself never have
> played it)
> why cant you allow them to make it and play it?
> It's not like anyone is trying to force YOU in to playing it!
>
> just my opinion...
>
> //Olle

Follow-Ups: References: