Re: A89: Maybe some math programs?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Maybe some math programs?

In a message dated 11/23/1998 3:08:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
miken@dodgenet.com writes:

> I realize many of you only care about using assembly for games but aren't
>  there some practical uses of assembly to do math?  I don't have any ideas
>  off the top of my head but I bought my calculator to do math.  The games
>  are just a nice plus. :)

Of course.  I hope that no one would buy a $150 calculator to play games.  A
Game Boy is cheaper.  However, I wouold rathr have my TI-89 than a Game Boy
any day.

One use of Assembly would be to make a Geometry program like the one in the
TI-92.

Daniel Imfeld