Re: A89: Converting files for plusshell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Converting files for plusshell

In a message dated 11/21/1998 7:57:34 PM Pacific Standard Time, js@cc.wwu.edu
writes:

> I found it easier to just use the makeprgm.exe (mkprgm.exe ?...not using
>  the comp. with the programs right now) instead of the convert.bat. Include
>  the extention on your filename when you use the program.

For TI-89 files, convert.bat just runs makeprgm.exe.  PlusShell tells you to
use convert.bat because it processes what type of program the files is (TI-89,
TI-92, TI-92+).  I would always use makeprgm, because I have better things to
do with my enviroment space than fill it with the plusshell directory name.
However, I must admit that convert.bat is an excellent example of batch
programming.

Daniel Imfeld