Re: A89: PlusShell conversion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: PlusShell conversion

In a message dated 11/13/98 1:01:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ComAsYuAre@aol.com writes:

<< first of all, extract plusshell to its own directory (c:\Plusshel is good)
 then, add this line at the end of autoexec.bat:
 	call c:\Plusshel\setps c:\Plusshel
 if you extract to a different directory, replace "Plusshel" with the name of
 it.
 i'm not sure if you need to reboot the computer next, but you may have to.
 anyway, then go to msdos and go to the directory of the prog(s) to convert
 type this on the command line:
 	convert filename
 where filename is the name without the extension of the file to be converted
 this will replace the old file, so make backups if you want.

 anyway, that's it. hope this helps, and hope i didn't miss something there >>

I think the question posed was to convert .asm files, not the compiled
programs.  I'm probably eating my shoe here, but I think convert.bat is for
converting compiled programs (eg .89z).  Since I'm not a programmer, I
wouldn't know for sure.  But as best I can tell, you should read the docs that
come with plusshell.